SHARE at FAU
Schaeffler Hub for Advanced Research at the Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nuremberg
SHARE at FAU at a glance
Facts & figures
- Established in 2016
- 4 running PhD projects
- 3 permanent staff at SHARE at FAU
- 6 final theses in the frame of SHARE at FAU projects
- more than 15 institutes belonging to the research network
- about 30 scientists and students directly involved in SHARE at FAU projects
Together we shape smart and holistic solutions for man and machine in the digital world.
- Model-based optimization
- Additive manufacturing
- Machine learning
- Industrial internet of things
- Digital work environment
- Advanced user interfaces
Cooperation partner Friedrich-Alexander University
- Full-scale university, founded in 1743
- One of the largest universities in Germany
- Most innovative university in Germany and no. 5 in Europe (Reuters Innovation Ranking)
- Competences and engagement in digitalization, e.g.
- partner in "ZOLLHOF - Tech Incubator"
- involvement in the "Zentrum Digitalisierung.Bayern (ZD.B)"
No matter whether you are interested in an internship, a final thesis, a student job or direct entry: We offer job opportunities for everyone, from students to professionals in a wide range of functions and in many locations worldwide.