SHARE at NTU
Schaeffler Hub for Advanced Research at Nanyang Technological University
SHARE at NTU at a glance
Facts & figures
- Established in 2017
- 3 running research projects
- 5 permanent staff
- 14 final year thesis
- 12 invention disclosues in 2018
- ca. 30 persons in the research network
We are an innovation foundry for novel, adaptive, connected and hence safe micro vehicles for mega cities.
- End-effectors for sensitive gripping
- Robotics platform development
Urban and individual mobility
- Highly Integrated Drivetrain Components
- New Vehicle Concepts
- Communication of vehicle with the environment
- Detection and Sensing of Surroundings
Cooperation partner Nanyang Technological University
- University established in 1991
- Amongst young universities, NTU is ranked first in the world and is the fastest growing one.
- Competence in and commitment to smart connected vehicles (hosting the NXP-NTU Smart Mobility Consortium where Schaffler is a member; hosting the Testing and Research Center for autonomous vehicles)
No matter whether you are interested in an internship, a final thesis, a student job or direct entry: We offer job opportunities for everyone, from students to professionals in a wide range of functions and in many locations worldwide.