SHARE at SWJTU
Schaeffler Hub for Advanced Research at Southwest Jiaotong University
SHARE at SWJTU at a glance
Facts & figures
- Established in 2017
- 3 running research projects
- 5 permanent staff
- 14 final year thesis
- 12 invention disclosues in 2018
- ca. 30 persons in the research network
Based on the China railway market, we lead railway technology and product innovation.
- New bearing generation for high-speed railways
Safety & Reliability
- Condition monitoring and predictive health management
- Digitalization platform
Cooperation partner Southwest Jiaotong University
- The most renown university for railway technologies in China, established in 1896
- The birthplace of the modern education system for transportation, mining and metallurgy as well as building engineering in China
- The leading research institution in China with the focus on bogie systems and railway electrification systems
- SWJTU is related to the development of all high speed trains in China
- Key technology competence in bearing technology in bogie systems: functional testing, further development, simulation, dynamic performance.
No matter whether you are interested in an internship, a final thesis, a student job or direct entry: We offer job opportunities for everyone, from students to professionals in a wide range of functions and in many locations worldwide.